The application for 2016-17 is now OPEN.
1ST DISTRICT RULES FOR CID APPLICATIONS
Please read the following before filling out an application
· CID applications are classified as a public record, and may be subject to requests for copies by the
media, the public or any other interested parties.
· Every CID application is considered individually and on its own merit.
· Preference will be given to organizations and activities that directly benefit the residents of the
· The First District does not sponsor dinners, dances, banquets, galas, golf tournaments, or similar
· Funding is not immediately available to the recipient; please allow 8 weeks for processing from
date of submission.
· The awarding of CID funds does not constitute an automatic annual allocation.
· CID recipients are not permitted to use the Supervisor Jeffries' name or likeness in promotion of
their events or activities unless otherwise specifically authorized by this office (e.g. if he is speaking
at the event and needs to be listed on the agenda).
· CID funds must be spent as specified on the application and records may be requested by the
Board of Supervisors or their designee to ensure the funds were used appropriately.
· CID grants will not be awarded or announced within the 60 days before an election in which the
awarding Supervisor is on the ballot.
· The recipient shall provide a full accounting with documentation on the use of awarded funds.
All awards require a report back on how the money was spent within 60 days of the utilization
of the funds. If the award is not entirely spent in the fiscal year it was awarded and over $5,000,
a report shall be submitted annually until the funds have been exhausted. The recipient shall
return to the county any funds not spent or documented per the signed agreement.
Download the 2016-2017 CID Applications HERE (pdf fillable format version).
Mail or Deliver to:
Supervisor Kevin Jeffries
Riverside County, First District
Attn: Robin Reid
4080 Lemon Street, 5th Floor
P.O. Box 1527
Riverside, CA 92502-1527
“Due to ongoing uncertainty with the County budget, we are holding all 1st District CID applications in suspense pending potential further cuts and final adoption of the County budget. You may still submit your application to our office and you will be notified of the outcome in early October.”